Through WPLC, International Students can:
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Work at any time – day or night and at your own pace.
- Earn an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) from Anywhere
- Obtain support to apply to Canadian Universities and Colleges with an Ontario Diploma
As an International Student you will need:
- Government Issued ID: Passport, Driver’s License, Health Card or other official Government Issued ID
- Secondary school transcript (translated to English, if required)
As an International Student you will pay:
- Administrative fee of C$99 to create and maintain your Ontario Student Record
- If you need to complete the OSSLT, a fee of upto $499 may apply depending on where the examination is written
- Assessment of prior learning (student transcript) fee of $199
- Tuition Fee – Add $150 to any course fee. *If you would like to consider course packages for discounted rates please contact us for individual inquiries.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to get started.